Air Duct Cleaning in Houston
Quality Air Duct Cleaning starts with a Quality Company
Often taken for granted and considered free, but is the air you breathe healthy? There are many ways to improve one’s indoor air quality, from a thorough carpet cleaning to installing special air filters and air purifiers, to air duct cleaning. Yet all experts agree, that “source removal,” that is, removing contributing factors to poor air quality is a logical start.
Air Duct Cleaning Methods
Here’s what you can expect with the Five Star Steamer Air Duct services:
• A thorough brushing and vacuuming of your entire air duct system (even flex ducts). We have 8 different sizes of brushes to conform to the size of the various duct sizes.
• Cleaning of the plenum area within each unit and changing of air filters.
• HVAC Cleaning Technologies help remove mold
• Thorough cleaning of furnace or furnaces as well.
A thorough cleaning of the air duct system is no guarantee that your home will be allergy free. However, we do believe in the following results:
• Most of the allergy-aggravating contaminants will be removed from your system.
• Your home’s HVAC will operate more efficiently and effectively.
You should consider having the air ducts in your home cleaned if:
• There is substantial visible mold growth inside hard surface (e.g., sheet metal) ducts or on other components of your heating and cooling system. There are several important points to understand concerning mold detection in heating and cooling systems:
• Ducts are infested with vermin, e.g. (rodents or insects); or
• Ducts are clogged with excessive amounts of dust and debris and/or particles are actually released into the home from your supply registers.
Here’s How the Air Duct Cleaning system works:
With the help of Five Star Steamer, you can be breathing cleaner air in your home in no time!
Your air ducts are major collectors of dust, dander, dirt, and other harmful contaminants. These particles pollute your air and trigger allergies. Five Star Steamer offers a complete air duct cleaning to help you maintain a clean, healthy, and comfortable living environment.
Our professional technicians clean your entire heating, ventilation, and cooling (HVAC) system.
First, they remove your vent covers and insert a power-driven rotary brush into each of your ducts. This brush works itself into the duct, dislodging dirt, debris, pet hair, and allergens along the way.
Our Powerful Truck mounted vacuum collects the dislodged contaminants and removes them from your home.
Finally, our technicians clean your vent covers and put them back into place, leaving your home just the way they found it. Our process, with its combination of brushing, vacuuming, and scrubbing, ensures that your home’s ventilation system is thoroughly cleaned. With no mess to clean up and cleaner air to breathe, you will truly enjoy the effects of our air duct cleaning service.